Thursday, October 27, 2022

TIME GOES QUICKLY, WHILE IT GOES SO SLOWLY

What amazes me is how the long days last, but how quick the hours, minutes and seconds go.

You know what I mean. I start out with a list of things to do – not too long a last, but a list which is reasonable for the time I have. But time passes so quickly that I get almost nothing done.

And the weeks are event worse – it seems like it was yesterday that I wrote and posted last week.

If I go to check in my calendar when I did something – which I did only a few days ago – it has been weeks, maybe even months since I actually did it.

The summer just started – right? But now it is mid- autumn already.

 

THOUGHT OF THE WEEK -

How do YOU deal with this odd passing of time to get everything done? I really could use some help.



No comments:

Post a Comment